In an effort to minimize wait-time for assessments, Cure MD Medical Centres provides both Psychiatric and Psychologist services for children and adults.
To provide accessibility, all of our Mental Health Specialist rotate between the Leduc and Edmonton locations.
- Dr. Kashif
- Dr. Kunkel
- 5-17 years of age
- One time assessments with recommendation to the referring physicians
- Referral required (direct fax to 780-702-0948)
- Dr. Anwar
- Dr. Haq
- Dr. Jabbar
- Dr. Khan
- Dr. Khattak
- Dr. Lari
- Dr. Shah
- Dr. Sherazi
- 18-65 years of age
- Case by case assessments for follow-ups
- Referral required (fax to 780-702-0948)
- Dr Joy Muller – Registered Clinical Psychologist
Sonny Ogbeide – Registered Provisional Psychologist
Services available for children and adults
Child and Adult ADD Counseling
PDD Psychological Assessments
PTSD (including military) Therapy
Brief Intellectual Assessments
Behaviour Screening for at risk Children
Solution Focused Therapy
Indian Affairs* Third Party Billing
- We are fortunate to have psychiatrists that work on weekends and even through holidays.
- We provide referral received and appointment booked notices.
- We notify the patients of their appointment.
- In our effort to keep low wait times, we do have a cancellation policy and a missed appointment fee if not cancelled prior to the 48hours of $100.
- We do provide a courtesy confirmation call 72-48hrs prior, however it is ultimate the responsibility of the patient to confirm his/her appointment by noon of the day prior to the appointment.